Gears Players Skins

Did anyone get any extra Gears of War 3 player skins apart from Commando Dom from Game; if so are your interested in swapping for a Dom code give me a shout!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I thought GAME were only doing commando Dom? I'm still a bit miffed I didn't get unarmoured Marcus character when I completed it. I wouldn't play as him anyway, just the principle!! I want superstar Cole!

I like using Superstar Cole but I always go back to using his Cole Train skin

Im after a Savage Kantus skin but no way im paying for it lol

Never got my emails or codes in the box for Commando Dom from GAME or Savage Grenadier from Gamestation. I've sent an email to their support teams on Wednesday last week and I still haven't recieved a reply. I am extremely unimpressed!

Sorry I have written this wrong; I have a spare Commando Dom code and if anyone else has a spare code for another skin and would like to trade let me know.!

was that the code you were suppose to get for pre ordering the bloody game from GAME? the one they said they were unable to give me because their system is rubbish and they've ran out and it was tough on me?

all pre orders from that shish hole have now been cancelled.

not asking for it btw just ranting about it.

Sure if i get no joy sparkle i'll send you this code.

I've got a spare "Infected Omen" skin and  a "Commando Dom" character to trade...  I'm after Savage Grenadier and Mechanic Baird.

[quote user="Philip1979"]

Sure if i get no joy sparkle i'll send you this code.

[/quote]

cheers philip, but don't worry too much.

i wasn't fussed with it until they didn't give it to me. (i know sound weird) i think it was the fact that they said tough ti tties to me. i've called support twice and tweeted they say out of codes i missed out... i'm thinking of writing a strongly worded letter... (oh to be english!)

When where game doing skins i got nothing sept adam finex.