GEARS OF WAR on XBOX ONE

I don't care about the gameplay on GOW 1, 2 , 3 and JUDGEMENT...Players need to learn to adapt.  The franchise was great.  Please bring it back!!!!  What are your thoughts???

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Bring it back!!!!!!! We need Gears of War on Xbox one!!!!!

I would love to see Gears of War on the Xbox One.

But this time they better not leave out the PC community, gears pc still the best gears release

Just remake Gears 1 to 3  with the Unreal 4 engine

I'm with you.  I can play Hord all night, even played Gears 3 Hord last night.  GOW 1 was the first game I got hooked on.  Fast action, strategy, lot's of BLOOD, it's got it all.

I'm with you. They should bring gears on the new console. i love the gears series and I HOPE they make a new gears. I can not wait.

I'd love to see this too, but I think if they keep on releasing games surrounding stories of secondary/ancillary characters then the franchise will become kinda stale and more focused on slapping the GoW logo on something to make a buck rather then telling a quality story with a quality combat system.  To me, the only direction they really have left to go is to tell the Tai and Dizzy prequel portion of the story.  I really want this franchise to keep the legendary status it has achieved instead of milking every dollar of love it can squeeze out of the fans.

I'm not very familiar with the pendulum series, but i'd love to see the famed gears storyline from a side that isn't Delta squad.

Gears is an amazing universe which can definitely be expanded in so many different ways!  Would definitely love to see a real fresh entry on the Xbox 1!

I don't care which story is told in the new gears...just bring back HORDE!!! That's the best part of the game...gears 2 and 3 are my favorite games of the series for that reason. Story mode...gears 1. Best Weapons...gears judgement, breech shot all the way.

The cole train eats whole grain woo woo:)