Gears of War Marathon Forum Game

Hello there everyone.

Considering Gears of War 3's release is in a couple of weeks I thought it would be a good idea to set up a forum game. It's simple. Hopefully we can get enough people play. Here's how it will go:

Gears of War - 10th of September - 9pm

We will basically be facing of against each other in multiplayer.

Gears of War 2 - 17th of September - 9pm

Again we will be playing against each other in multiplayer. If we have enough interest we could also allocate teams for Hoard and see what team can get the highest score and Wave count.

Gears of War 3 - 24th of September - 9pm

This will basically have the same format as the other two but will be decided after release.

That's basically it. Hope you guys can come along and if you want to come along but the time doesn't suit you then I'm sure I could try and arrange a different time. COG Scozz117 of Delta Squad, transmission end! 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

oh man things like this always happen when my exbox is awesomely far i would love to take part in this but seeing as it is in the weekdays i am afraid i cannot attend.

Brilliant Scozz117. I'd join you but I'll  be away : (

@ gooslaps goop its Saturday night! Not a weekday.

Unlucky. Sorry you can't make it. Any more takers?

Well the planned date is tomorrow but it appears NO ONE can make it. Damn it. :(

Can't do tomorrow ( out for a birthday ), not sure about the 17 but I will defo be up for the GoW3 get together!

[quote user="Slap You In HD"]

Can't do tomorrow ( out for a birthday ), not sure about the 17 but I will defo be up for the GoW3 get together!

[/quote]

I hope you can get to Gears 3 one. That's the main one. I don't mind if we can't get people for Gears 1 and 2 ones but hopefully Gears 3.

I shall be in the pub at 21:00 on a Saturday. Not even Gears of War can make me give up my booze for a night.

[quote user="voteDC"]

I shall be in the pub at 21:00 on a Saturday. Not even Gears of War can make me give up my booze for a night.

[/quote]

Fair enough. See I wan't sure what time or day to have it as people will be going out Friday and Saturday night at round about 21:00. Anyone think they would want to play but change the times?