gears of war judgement thread

Less then a month away now firstly  just wondered what you thought of the changes to multiplayer

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I've heard they took off hipfire crosshairs because of complains however I'm still worried about no locust or dbno

Well for one id hope the OP got his info right....DBNO is in(certain modes), There has never been a hipfire crosshair at al...Oh and Locust are quite obviously in the game.

Not in multiplayer unless your playing overrun and apparently you can see the crosshairs in the multiplayer vid but they been taken out I got hlthat from the gowj thread

Yes in Multiplayer check again.

Should get a better idea of MP later today when this starts > [view:http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=djhJ9rf_JiM]

So close to release...and I still have no desire to play this game, nothing from the trailers makes me want to return to the series after the diabolical GoW3 SP and the MP has never interested me

-

Will keep an eye on this thread to see if anything can change my mind but, yeah, bargain bucket title this

I don't see anything?

I'm personally looking forward to it, I hope the changes they have made turn out to be good refinements but time will tell.

-

Even if it does turn out that Locusts have been taken out of some MP modes, don't see why that would matter...... Or, at least, it doesn't to me anyway

The game looks good, just nothing to get me excited.

[quote user="SuperSoldier uk"]

I don't see anything?

[/quote]The embedded video? it's showing ok for me - what device are you viewing it on