Gears of War for Xbox One will Innovate

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I have faith : )

I'll keep me fingers crossed , loved me some Gears , (but hated Jugement).

It better do.  No good having the same games with slightly prettier graphics.

Im all for some innovation, but dont always feel its needed, if i enjoy a game/series that has the gameplay right alot of the time i would prefer a new engaging storyline. Too many games stray from their roots and forget what originally made them great, here's hoping the changes/additions improve what we already have and not detract from it

Very true. There is plenty you could add to the game, but if you change the core 3rd person cover system mechanic then it ain't a Gears of War game!

I just hope they don't go down the titan fall route and drop the campaign. That would be bad.

I quite liked Judgement, but it did feel like an expansion pack rather than a full release.

Not really a fan of GOW MP but loved the campaigns/story and co-op modes.

Yeah if they decided for whatever reason to drop the campaign on these games i would no longer be interested, only bought the games for the campaign. I didnt get on with judgement, just wasnt the same

Not played much of this saga, just a little bit of 2. I would like it if this was seizure friendly because I like the things I hear about it. Thanks for posting the info :)

Gears of War? Innovate?

Not 2 things I'd put in the same sentence... but hey, they may surprise us...

Me I would like to see less "inovation" with GOW keep it simple and just have a great story,  As much as I didnt mind Judgement it was the innovation that made it less of a game than it could have been.  

Floppy GOW1 was innovative in its use of the cover based mechanic if im not mistaken.   Dont start dissing the greatest game franchise in the whole history of world gaming son!   ;-)