Gears of War Console

Does anyone know what shops are selling the gears of war console in the uk? I've looked online and carn't find anywhere. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You won't find it until there is an actual release date for it.

It sounds like a good special edition, Red in colour, two branded controllers based on the new flip up D pad design, copy of the game and a larger 320GB HD......as said, you will probably find retailers listing it as soon as they have the details themselves

It looks soooo sweet. The console looks really cool. The controllers are awesome with the new d-pad and the coloured buttons. They also look cool with the omen and the red. 320 GB! Gears of War 3! Bloody Hell! A great bundle here. If I didn't already have a Xbox I would get this

Ive tried finding it all i can find is an american price for the controllers and console.

[quote user="SuperSoldier uk"]

Ive tried finding it all i can find is an american price for the controllers and console.

[/quote]

Thats because no uk retailer stock any of it yet. 

They are still in talks  Rod informed someone on twitter .

this does look like a great deal,shame I dont have any money to throw around atm so Ill probs buy the controller from eBay.

Deac0nn, aren't you a 16year old? No offense btw.

[quote user="WorstedOrphan"]

Deac0nn, aren't you a 16year old? No offense btw.

[/quote]

WorstedOrphan, aren't you a 13 year old? (Who spam the forums) No offence btw.

No im not, also I do take this as offence. You blatantly say I am a 13 year old who I 'spam'

The only reason why I said about deacon being 16 year old is because he said he was on in one of his vid.

Post reported.

and the death of perfectly good threads due to a troll has begun. you took this off topic asking someones age.....so well done..congrats to you