Gears of war books + preorder

Hey,

I am thinking about purchasing the gears of war books, does anyone know if they are related to the games (Same characters, story etc..), also what is the correct order they go in?

Another thing what details have I got to give to pre order games? Name and address I suppose, but what about date of birth, bank details etc..?

Thank you in advance.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

The novels are written by Karen Traviss. The books expand on the games and detail events which occur in between installments. Gears of War: Aspho Fields was the first in an expected trilogy.  The second novel, Gears of War: Jacinto's Remnant, continued where Gears of War 2 game left off.  Gears of War: Anvil Gate is the third novel.  For preordering online you just need to input bank details.

Thank you very much :) What about pre ordering in store at Game?

Just go instore, they might take a desposit. You will get a receipt and bring that with you when the game is released. You will pay the rest/all then.

Cheers guys :)

Don't forget the 4th novel just released this week Coalition's End. Just got mine today off Amazon. The first book in the series was great-really set the Gears story, the second was a struggle to start off with then the second half was great, the 3rd was ok but i reckon the 4th will pull it all together. Overall a great read, reccomend it as it answers some questions that you don't see in the game and explains more about the characters.

Go for it fella!!! or any Gears fan