Gears of war 3

Not long now folks, the hype train's well and truly rolling - the ' dust ' tv spots are doing the rounds, and i'll be honest I cant bloody wait - how 'bout you

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 52 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Can't stop pee'ing myself thinking about it!

have you seen the ICE - T unboxing vid for the console and lancer on youtube, its pretty amusing!

I'm really excited about it but I've decided not to read any hype on it. So the first time I play the campaign and multiplayer I won't know anything about it. Just because I haven't read anything on it doesn't mean I can't wait for it to be released.

I saw the TV advert the other night, was awesome!

Can't wait.

I quite excited! I would probably try the 4 player co-op straight away and experience the single player as a group! =D

A few games reviewers got their copies today... sadly, not me... but I'm buying it anyway - roll on the 20th !!!

Got myself nice and hyped up! My Epic Edition is due to arrive either a day before or on the day I go down to visit my sister for a few days, though, so I'm planning on getting it open and taking the game with me. Thankfully my sisters boyfriend is a gamer :D

Im not super duper hyped...plus i need to make space for the bloody Marcus statue thing.....plus i only get half a day of it due to work then Eurogamer. Hopefully it wont be in a long list of let downs this year :O

I'm really looking forward to the campaign and co-op modes, the multiplayer doesn't interest me though.

This has been the first GOW that iv been looking forward too, I'll only have two days to play it then I'm going away, but that's better then nothing :-)