Gears of War 3 Season Pass.

Just seen and know theres a few folk excited for the new Gears game, when the game launches a 'Season Pass' will also be available at 2400MSP which gives you access to the first four peices of DLC while giving you a 33% saving. It also gives you the 'Liquid Metal Weapon Set'

Link

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I will wait to see what the servers and online play is like before I commit to buying any DLC.

I wonder if people would call it a good concept if they announce a similar upfront payment plan for MW3 DLC...

I reckon I'll just buy the Gears 3 content as and when it's released.

[quote user="IP a u II i o"]

please can someone answer my question wouldnt it be cheaper just to buy the DLC by itself then to spend 2400 on on the season pass and on the DLC?

[/quote]

The 2400msp will include 4 DLC's  Why would you need to buy it seperatley?

Its the same as the Rockstar pass and the Mortal Kombat pass.

EPIC already stated it would be a mix of single and multiplayer stuff, including campaign and horde/beast mode stuff. So it's definitely maps at the least.

I'm tempted but I'd want to know what the DLC is going to be first. Not really interested in the map-packs but if there is extra singleplayer/co-op missions then that'd be okay.

Nice idea and i'll prob get this Season Pass and enjoy the discounted DLC.

[quote user="ChipSpudskin"]I don't mind if it takes more than 2 years to be available for 25% of the price like, the All Fronts Collection :P[/quote]

^I'm with this guy.

Definitely end up getting this, planning on buying all the DLC anyway so might as well.

Well i'd rather pay 2400 than the 3200 it will be once the deal is over.

Tis the fashion.

"Buy our DLC upfront with no prior knowledge of value, quality or content" Yay.