Gears of War 3 Limited Edition/ Epic Edition content.

Limited edition (£60)

• An Octus Award Box with Octus Service Medal – A 1:1 match in size and weight, this zinc-alloy cog-shaped medal replicates the award given to Adam Fenix in recognition of his work on the Hammer of Dawn.
  • Exclusive Unlockable Adam Fenix Multiplayer Character – Each Octus Service Medal replica is engraved with a unique Xbox LIVE code that is the only way to unlock Adam Fenix in multiplayer.
  • A fabric COG Flag (!).
  • The personal effects of Adam Fenix, including his “Last Will and Testament,” the initial Hammer of Dawn schematic, and other Fenix family mementos.

Epic Edition (£99.99, available exclusively at GAME and Gamestation)

• Marcus Fenix statue – It’s 11.2 inches high and weighs 1.7 kilos. How can you not want that hidden away from all females in the house proudly displayed on your mantlepiece?
  • The Art and Design of Gears of War by Tom Bissell – A book by Tom Bissell including 96 pages of interviews, photos, concept artwork and more.
  • Infected Omen Weapon Pack – Custom multiplayer skins for the game’s five starting weapons; Lancer, Retro Lancer, Hammerburst, Sawed-off Shotgun, and Gnasher Shotgun.
  • All the contents of the “Gears of War 3” Limited Edition.

http://www.vg247.com/2011/05/16/gears-3s-limited-and-epic-editions-detailed/

I think im gonna go with the Limited Edition since I have no interest in a statue as cool as it does look. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpAtRr7jsz4

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Some image of the content

EPIC edition and just ebay all the other stuff and it will make a big dent in the £100 for it....may get more if some nerds out bid each other!

Awesome. So glad I pre-ordered the Epic Edition. This is one of the only games i'll spend a stupid amount of cash on. Loved the 1st and 2nd, no doubt i'll love this.

Wow I can actually post in this thread now(crappy forum).

Was going to buy standard edition but after enjoying the demo(that's what it basically was) I might get the limited or even the epic edition. Judging by those who payed ridiculous prices for the flaming helmet code for Reach on eBay there might be people who would pay similar for different weapon skins which would bring the price of the epic edition down to a similar level to the limited edition.

Epic Edition is so tempting just for the extra book, but too many games this year to get that.

@Phillip, Maybe i'm gonna be the nerd buying some of the content of you later

will be getting limited edition i think

it will be the first ever LE i buy, cause gears is so awesome

[quote user="A ID D N A N"]

Epic Edition is so tempting just for the extra book, but too many games this year to get that.

@Philip, Maybe i'm gonna be the nerd buying some of the content of you later

[/quote]

You will be charged double...

I have cancelled my pre-order for the Epic Edition, I don't like much of the content in both packs. I was hoping for something better than a weapon skin for in-game use...oh well... money I save can be spent on other games haha

Nice to see they've taken a page from Halo's book. This is how limited editions should be done.

I'll be picking up the epic edition, I've had it on pre order since it went up on GAME's website.

Just saw the Adam Fenix character model that comes with the LE.

[View:http://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp56/addnan_2008/adamfenix.jpg]