Gears of War 3 Horde Command DLC Fixed

The Horde Command pack is now on the marketplace for 800 MS Points. Was a technical delay earlier today, and those with a Season Pass are prompted to download it too now. However, you will soon realise that this is content already on the Gears 3 disc and you're paying to unlock it. What are your thoughts on that?

If you have downloaded, I'd be interested to find out if it's worth it - cheers?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Do i have to be in the game to get it free cos i have season pass and its showing 800MSP on here.

Yeah when you load up the game you get prompted for a download which is free. I don't have the pass, but might buy the maps tonight if they're worth it - rather wait on some opinions.

K TY

no because u can use these maps for free at the end of november in multiplayer versus so no point downloading just for big rig dizzy

Yeah I just found that out and posted on thisisxbox.com, the Horde Command pack maps are already on the disc and will be free for everyone Nov 24th with 2 extra maps from Gears 1 - Swamp & ClockTower. The only difference is that for those who bought the maps, they get exclusive access to the Fortifications and Weapon Skin associated with the Horde Command Pack. So I am just waiting until Nov 24th for the maps, couldn't care about not having the Fortifications

Weapon skins are really nice!

you are so cool

MS flopped lol people who dont own the maps can still play them if invited cos the maps are hidden on the disk. Epic fail.