Gears of War 3 Forces of Nature DLC announced March 27th

Maps Included: Aftermath, Artillery, Cove, Raven Down (Gears 1) and Jacinto from Gears 2.

Character Skins: Commando Dom, Mechanic Baird, Savage Grenadier Elite and Savage Hunter.

Also included is the Guardian mode from Gears 2, seven new weapon skins and of course 250 Gamerscore

Link

What do you guys think?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

WTF was the point in stores giving out these pre-order limited character skins then for EPIC to include them with DLC just doesn't seem right!

-

New maps sound interesting and may get me back into playing is as i've burn't myself out playing it till the last DLC came out!

Its good to share...pre-order just means you get content early...selfish to only want it for yourself

Oh just that those Batman Beyond skins that you HAD to have...when are they getting general release?

last xmas

I agree with Phiip1979 just like the Gold Lancer from GOW2 should have been excusively for people who bought the LE edition in the end every tom *** and harry had one.   EPIC are a total waste of time and would do anything just to get people playing.  The fact they have actually ruined the game for most old school players by turning it into a COD/HALO hybrid means nothing to them.   Total binners the lot of em.

Very sad to find that people will now be able to use one of the character skins i got for pre ordering the game, bad show Cliffy B

Probably needs new tyres on his Ferrari.....

depends on the game the pre-order stuff is for and what that content is...but, its the story of gaming, make something a reward for pre-ordering the game, give it 90 days then sell it to everyone else that wants it

Honestly I don't know why people care so much about the pre-order skins being in this DLC, does it really matter if other people get to use them?

exclusive is not exclusive if they are generally released, its an incentive that gets people to go out of their way to commit to buying a game and as such it a reward for doing so.   Keep things exclusive then next game comes out more people may pre-order.