GEARS OF WAR 3 Fail's.

Gears of war turned out to be the worst game of the year, many complain of its "NooBness" added buy the sawed off shotgun and retro lancer. 90% of the game now is corner camping, runing away after failing with a shot, and the all expected team firing squads camped in the unreachable places. Gears also let every one down with there server crash's in the first week returning us to our host, and we all know how it feels to run into some one who dose 2x more dmg and dose not die. Gears of war, im so glad game stop still dose trade in's because i think im going to get hello kitty....

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Have we been playing the same game? worst game of the year? clearly you have no valid points to make nor any understanding of what a bad game is. Thanks for coming though.

How can anyone be that bad at spelling?

The game's controls don't feel as sharp as the second and the levels seem to go on just that little bit too long, though fortunately they do have quite frequent checkpoints so at least you can take a break when needed.

@ OP -  Back to Call of Duty with you, pal...  

[quote user="xDRAICONx"]

Gears of war turned out to be the worst game of the year, many complain of its "NooBness" added buy the sawed off shotgun and retro lancer. 90% of the game now is corner camping, runing away after failing with a shot, and the all expected team firing squads camped in the unreachable places. Gears also let every one down with there server crash's in the first week returning us to our host, and we all know how it feels to run into some one who dose 2x more dmg and dose not die. Gears of war, im so glad game stop still dose trade in's because i think im going to get hello kitty....

[/quote]

It sounds to me as if your just not getting on with it online for whatever reason! I'm far from being the biggest GOW fan but even I can say this is not the worst game of the year by far.

That's why there's a mode Called Beast and Horde for people like me and you who suck at the proper MP, OP.

2999999 other people disagree with you

Forever alone

I don't think this is my game of the year but it's a second. (hey it maybe first i'm waiting on rage... from what i have played of it its my game of the year)

i am loving this game though. i didn't get along with playing gears 2 mp but then everyone was such a high level that i got no where but this i am loooving.

The guy probably has no friends, i had a blast playing with my brothers on hardcore then i played it again with 4 mates on insane. Plus multiplayer aint that bad either.

Great game