Gears of war 3 exclusives

There's commando Dom from Gamestop.
Mechanic Baird from Best buy
Savage grenadier  from Asda.
Savage Kantus from Amazon.

I found it on a gears of war facebook page its an option on the left. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

If it turns out it's in a box I will return them and I won't have a code but it will have been worth a shot as they will accept them back as they won't be opened and they will still be sealed.

[quote user="Scozz117"]

Ah you see. I will not own 4 copies of the game. I will simply purchase online, recieve my e-mails and send 3 of them back. I've ordered the normal edition from Play.com, Amazon.co.uk and Gamestation and then I have ordered the limited edition from Game.co.uk and I shall keep that one.

Play.com, Amazon.co.uk and Gamestation have all said they are emailing the codes. I'm damn jammy but I hate the retailer bonus system so I might as well get all of them

[/quote]

I would lol if it turns out like LA Noire. Where the DLC is a code in the box. GameStation online told me the code would come in a email. But it came in the box. Am waiting a month or 2 after the game comes out. The retail exclusive costumes will be  on the store. Just like Mortal Kombat.

[quote user="Scozz117"]

Ah you see. I will not own 4 copies of the game. I will simply purchase online, recieve my e-mails and send 3 of them back. I've ordered the normal edition from Play.com, Amazon.co.uk and Gamestation and then I have ordered the limited edition from Game.co.uk and I shall keep that one.

Play.com, Amazon.co.uk and Gamestation have all said they are emailing the codes. I'm damn jammy but I hate the retailer bonus system so I might as well get all of them

[/quote]

and if some of them dont take it back? lol

also you gonna be out £180 for a week or so, might not be much for you but as a uni student i couldnt afford to do that lol

You're buying 4 copies of the game? LOL, I'm nabbing the remainder skins off ebay.

Pre-ordered from Game, gotta be Commando Dom!

That's me. I've ordered from everyone

i am gonna pre order from shopto (as i always do) and thankfully they have the Mechanic Baird

I always chose baird in previous gears games

So GAME pre-orders get this too??

As matty said....

Preorder Gears of War 3 on Xbox 360 and you will receive an exclusive in-game multiplayer character: Commander Dom!

Terms & Conditions: UK ONLY. Limited Offer while stocks last. Customers who have already preordered this product will also receive the bonus item. You will need Xbox LIVE Gold Membership in order to access your in-game character. Please ensure that the email address in Your Account is valid before preordering. Your in-game character will be emailed to you on the release of Gears Of War 3. This offer is only valid against mint boxed copy of the game and not the download or preowned version.

I'm going to get all of them