Gears of War 3 - End of game no achievement?

Just completed Gears 3, but last achievement does not unlock? anyone else had this problem or any known fix yet.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Just look in your Acts i had to complete Act 3 chapter 4 again for some reason then it popped

Everything is working fine for me.

Do you guys have your achievements yet?

Az

Seems quite common, I've not had any trouble with it myself but my friend has. It will no doubt be fixed pretty soon being such a big game :)

ProXze Just compared my cheevos to yours as all I have done is finish the SP on Normal...and although we have the same number of cheevos unlocked in the total...you got a whole bunch of SP Campaign bits showing as still locked for some reason but its given you the scores for them

Just completed it on Normal, no achievement. Gutted :(

Got my copy yesterday, so only managed a short play time. But, I completed act 1 and got no achievements at all. Thinking maybe I missed the pop-ups I checked my gamerscore and it shows 0. Tried logging in and out  and got nothing. I switched the machine on and off and got a zero point multiplayer achievement pop up, but looks like I missed the Act1 ones, so I'm guessing I will run into the same problem. I've never seen this happen before....

[quote user="THEOWENKILLER"]

completed it before its released??

sounds like a really deep game.

[/quote]

Yeah this is a very worrying aspect! Talk about value for money?

Same issue!!! Just completed the game on hardcore and no achievement!! it says i havent completed the first act?! i played the whole game through and not the ending i wanted!!!

completed it before its released??

sounds like a really deep game.

True. will wait till tomorrow to see if anyone else is having same problem (: thanks