Gears of War 3 Emergence Night Köln - Community Meet Up

Hello everyone,

I would like to announce something really amazing to you: Gears of War 3 Emergence Night Köln!

The lovely Liam Ashley, CEO of GCON and I would like to invite every one of you who is at Gamescom in Cologne, Germany next week to join us on Thursday, 18th of August for this special event supported by Xbox.

We want to celebrate the official release of Gears of War 3 in Germany and give you the opportunity to meet other members of this amazing Xbox community to enjoy a little bit of Horde mode in Gears of War 3 in a friendly atmosphere with a lot of special moments, prizes and free drinks  ;-)

When:  Thursday, 18th of August, 2011

Session 1: 5.30-8.00pm

Session 2: 8.30-11.00pm

Where:  Sakleti Café – Bar – Lounge

Formesstr.2 / Deutz-Mülheimerstr.
               51063 Köln

Who: Everyone who loves Gears as much as we do and is over 18 (IDs have to be checked, no exceptions)

Twitter: www.twitter.com/emergencenight

Facebook: http://on.fb.me/qRsPuF

Please sign up on the Facebook page and tell us if you’re going to attend and we’ll keep you updated on the latest news!

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask me. I can't wait to see you there!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

mint...free ticket to germany maybe? and to Gamescom? And could you arrange a short notice holiday with my work? k? k!

I'll be there, can't wait!

Really? So you decide to post it in the UK section?

Taking the ****.

Well people from the UK are going, so why not post in the UK forums?

Good luck with the event, hope everyone who goes have a good time [:)]

Wipe your nose.

No thanks it's not runny.

Sorry for not being a negative person ;)

Some people from the UK will be at Gamescom and I didn't want this to be a German only event and wanted to invite the UK gamers as well. Sorry if it came across the wrong way, it was more of a friendly invitation.

Sony sent me tickets to go to Gamescon next week. But cheapest plane tickets I can see is £90

why dont we get more of these events in the uk?

ive got my tickets for the eurogamer expo but theres not a lot out there really for the uk gamer :(

but hay to all that are lucky anuff to be going to germany hope you have a good time!

sounds cool

wish i could go