Gears of War 3 DLC

Do i get this with the limited Edition? If not what one do i buy?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 16 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

That depends, what DLC are you referring to? Both the Epic and Limited have code on the Octus Medal for a free Adam Fenix skin, if that's what you mean.

Think he's on about the Season Pass that you have to pay 2400 points for just like everyone else!

Have you seen all the skins for weapons on MP 3600msp for all launch weapon skins

We have to pay for weapon skins ? :O

the ones you can by for 360 points are ok or even the set you get for buying the seasion pass but to pay 30 pounds for skins is pure madness.

One of the weapon skins shows up as free for some people on the marketplace, I think it's a pricing error. Either way look for the Haze skin pack on the marketplace, I got it for free not too long ago.

No way I'm paying money for weapon skins, bigger ripoff than Horse Armour. 

I got the Haze pack earlier, i thought it was a freebie for everyone lol. I think theres 28 skin DLCs out at the moment on the marketplace, bit of a joke really

3600 points for all of them. What a joke, they are all made up stuff too none of the in-game unlockable stuff. Sucks that epic would do that...

I don't know what you lot are moaning about, it's not like EPIC are forcing you to buy anything lol.  I'm a big fan of Gears so I'll be buying some skins and the Season pass.  I like supporting EPIC, they've brought me a lot of enjoyment over the years.  Besides, you guys can run around with your default skin, me... I'll be rolling with a different one depending on my mood for the day.  Ahh love 'em.

what does the season pass get you?