- Gears Of War 3 Beta -

i guess we continue it here?

anyway Joe Graf tweeted this yesterday:

#gears3beta surprise inbound 6 am Eastern time

and Rod ferguson retweeted this:

@GearViking @therealcliffyb @GearsofWar3 I'm Loving The Beta Guys, So How About Extending The Beta For A Few More Weeks!!?

could be an extension?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

That Would Be Amazing And They Could Work On It More!!!!

Nice sig!

I'm really liking the beta especially when you get a good team together! Just hope they get the servers running properly for the retail release.

I wish I hadn't voted for the Trenches map tho. I find it a bit annoying tho I'm not sure why?!

I hope this does happen, It would save me having to go back to black ops (starting to really dislike that game)

Let's hope they extend it to the end of May at least hopefully end of June :) :)

well as expected its nothing awesome :|

they just turned all pick up weapons to torque bow apparently

What was the surprise ? was busy on Gta ?

Reading Epiccogs twitter i coudnt find any tweet about extending the beta only about adding the hod to the game. 

as said above

they just turned all pick up weapons to torque bow apparently

Woopsie, posted a gears thread in the wrong place. Good to see a games discussion place.

Okay, i was just about to go on, is there some surprise? If it is torques i will be very happy!

I'm pants with the torque bow, they have to be stood still for me to hit em lol, and yeah i wouldn't mind a few more weeks although with LA Noire coming out next week i probably wouldn't be playing it as much as i have been.

When will the dev's be online, or have I missed it?

The dev's are on tonight from 9pm to 12am. you have to send them a FR to have the chance.