Gears of War 3 Beta what are your thoughts?

Well as the beta is coming to an end this Sunday, I'm kinda gutted to see it go to be honest and I'm really glad they are working on most of the Bugs that we have found during our time playing it. would you change anything??

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yes try having the servers actually on most of the time as that is the major selling point compared to GOW2,  Lag and host have been just as bad sometimes.   And get rid of the massive KD ratio indicator on the stats its not necessary.

[quote user="Genchy"]

Yes try having the servers actually on most of the time as that is the major selling point compared to GOW2,  Lag and host have been just as bad sometimes.  

[/quote]

Indeed. Get the bloomin' servers on all the time. It runs so much smoother with them, but lately it's been really bad sometimes. I guess that's what the beta is for tho.

Also i'd like to see the sawn off made a map based weapon as it gets spammed everywhere. the "ooh, i'm going to hide round this corner and then BAMM! when someone gets near" happens all the time.

Gnasher has a bit too much range i think.

Lancer is a bit weak.

I'll be sad to see the end of the beta. Absolutely loved it.

The only lag I have seen in the whole month was yesterday.

The servers haven't been too bad for me, I've come across the odd bit of lag but mostly been in games with fellow clan member who run 30mb connection so they always get host :)

Can't wait for this game to be released now tho role on september.

Played it for about 3 hours the day it came out. Thought it was as rubbish as GoW2 online and deleted it from my harddrive

I'm sure there is no need to make another thread, I'm sure if it doesnt belong here the mods will move it to the new forum :)

I did enjoy what I played of the beta, the servers were good and the gameplay was lag free.

The only issue I did have was that more or less all the games I played in were a complete shotty fest. And I know that might be fun for some people but not for myself.

Absolutely loved it, was playing it loads for the first couple of weeks. Bring on Sept 20th.

Its good although the Sawn-off needs to be a pickup!