Gears of War 3 beta: i deleted my player data and i just found out i lost all my unlock for the retail!!!!!!

i deleted my player data and i just found out i lost all my unlock for the retail!!!!!! can some one help me i am really pissed me of!!!!!!!!! kjsdfhsjkfhdgfsdfv  would game saves work any thing?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

no the save is gamertag locked.  oh well you live n learn

Pretty sure they gave out warnings not to delete the beta from your console if you wanted to keep the unlocks.....i mean it barely takes up any space so why would you...ah well as said...live and learn

Unfortunately nothing can be done about it now.

They did warn people not to delete the Player Data. You can delete the beta/launcher though.

it was a accident i meant to delete the beta launch thingy  but accidental deleted the whole gears of war 3 beta file. i read that because it was a game save you can do some thing but im not a modder/glitcher person but i dunno if this is true. ill try and find the link but it said because it is a game save you don't have to unlock every thing because you can just use some one else game save

[quote user="II Starix II"]

it was a accident i meant to delete the beta launch thingy  but accidental deleted the whole gears of war 3 beta file. i read that because it was a game save you can do some thing but im not a modder/glitcher person but i dunno if this is true. ill try and find the link but it said because it is a game save you don't have to unlock every thing because you can just use some one else game save

[/quote]

You will get banned if you do that, I believe.

[/quote]You can't just use someone else's game save.

Even if you put it on your console it would still be their game save. The only way to make it your save would be to mod it.

Are a few unlocks in Gears of War 3 really worth the risk of losing your account and all content associated with it?

so there is no possible way in dsiudfhshfds that i can get my stuff back, about if i contact epic?

so there is no possible way in dsiudfhshfds that i can get my stuff back, about if i contact epic?

[/quote]

You can try, but I seriously doubt you'll get anywhere.

sonic scream did you play the gears 3 beta? what did you unlock?

sonic scream did you play the gears 3 beta? what did you unlock?

[/quote]

I unlocked everything, except the Gold Hammerburst as I didn't have the Bulletstorm access.