Gears of War 3 Achievement glitch/bug?

Ok, so i just bought Gears of War 3 and when i started the game it immediately unlocked 2 achievements ( Reach Level 5 and Reach level 10) I've checked my online rank and to my surprise i was level 11. I have NOT played this game before, so it's pretty weird. Is this achievement / leaderboard glitched somehow?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Maybe? I wouldn't worry too much about it...

Maybe you participated in the beta?

Yes, i did participated in the beta but that was on another account (which i have deleted) so i really have no idea how i am rank 11 now. It always annoys me when an achievement glitches, because i want to earn them fair and square.

I Think I've now unlocked two more glitched Achievements : '' Socialite - Earn the onyx war supporter medal '' and '' Award winning tactics - Earned an Onyx Medal.'' Can anyone give me information on these achievements, I only played ONE match of team deathmatch and i went from level 11 to 15 in ONE match,so i would like some information on this achievements and if they are indeed bugged/glitched because I'm quite sure these achievements require a hard challenge, as they are worth 140 gamerpoints togheter. Any help would be appreciated!

the socialite achievement was altered a few weeks back by epic.

-

everyone was put onto 29/30 events due to their mistakes with the events,by playing one online game you unlock that achievement.

-

the one onyx medal achievement will go with the socialite medal.

-

the reason you are jumping so many levels is because of the XP rewards that come by earning the medals.

@THEOWENKILLER - I'm still rank 11, but I've unlocked the Achievement '' Level 15 - reach level 15''

[quote user="PeanutOfDoom"]I'm still rank 11, but I've unlocked the Achievement '' Level 15 - reach level 15''[/quote]

well i don`t understand that, but just earning that socialite medal so early on is worth about 10 levels of xp on its own.

I honestly have no clue about all those medals and stuff. I just got the game today so yeah this pretty much blows my mind.

I was at about level 96 when i earned the socialite medal so it only boosted me by about half a level.

you can view all your earned medals from the main menu.

The only medal i've earned is the Onyx war supporter medal.