Gears of War 2 ranking

Have been away from the forums for a while, so apologies if I'm going over old ground.

Gears of War 2 appears to have an increased ranking period in place, and Boomers from level 1 Horde mode. Does anybody know how long this will last?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Not a problem.

Not sure if ill get on and will be bothered with gears but if your on we can do a few waves i like security but memorial is good too.

Sounds good Sonic, I only have from 9 till 10 to play tonight but if you are free then would like to do that. :)

They said it would end last friday but it got extended.

God knows when i still got that are you ready for the gears 3 beta on my game so maybe  today or when they can be asked to.  ? 

[quote user="PhenomenalFox"]

Sounds good Sonic, I only have from 9 till 10 to play tonight but if you are free then would like to do that. :)

[/quote]

I should be on at 9.

[quote user="mr matty uk"]

It didn't end yesterday. Its still going.

[/quote]

Are you sure? They said it would end yesterday.

I just play Guardian. It's a respawn gametype so if you good, you should be able to level up pretty quickly.

It didn't end yesterday. Its still going.

[quote user="PhenomenalFox"]

[quote user="mr matty uk"]

Boosting koth really but wave 1 of horde on insane is pretty good too.

Just got to deal with 2 boomers 1 drone and 2 wretch

[/quote]

Thanks matty, I need help to beat insane horde so Ill see how I do on KOTH.

[/quote]

You want to team up later? I won't be able to use my mic, but I do know what I'm doing. I usually get around 1200 to 1500 points a match, which means during the 30x XP, I get around 35000 to 45000 points a match.

My highest points (XP) for a match so far in the 30x XP event was 135000 lol, without boosting. You just need good leaders so you can keep getting points.

Still today too.