GEARS 3 LTD EDITION SKU

This has finally persuaded me to upgrade to a slim - someone please tell me this is getting a u.k. release

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hmmm, maybe time to upgrade to the slim? And 320 hdd is nice!

Hopefully their is an option to turn the silly noises off though.....

It should have a rrp of £250

Add up all the price of the kit and you got a cheap console.

£250 is a too much i think

Im already sold. Ive been holding off upgrading to a slim until E3 was over as I was certain like many others they would announce a gears 3 bundle, the design of the console is pretty much bang on what i thought it would be - which I personally think looks pretty sweet! - just waiting for a uk announcement and my pre order will be placed

Anyone seen or read any more news on this ?.

hope these will actually come to the UK? wont buy the console (although i really want it) cause i bought a slim when it first came out and cant justify replacing it

but i do want one of those controllers so hope they come to the UK. havent seen it on any uk sites which is why i worry if it will come out here

If its £250, i may take a look just to ebay the codes and the extra controller etc.

[quote user="NEUROTIC HOG"]

This has finally persuaded me to upgrade to a slim - someone please tell me this is getting a u.k. release

[/quote] 

I assume that it's going to launch on the 20th of September for both Europe & the US.

P.S - I also feel like so getting this. IMHO, it looks sweeeeeet! ^o^

Now that the console has been announced by GAME, does anyone have any linkys for the controllers on their own?

Perfect reload sound most likly. However only thing that interests me is the bigger harddrive. Might buy one swapout out harddrive to 250 then sell it