Gears 3 GAME midnight opening deal.

Just seen that if you arrive for the midnight opening for Gears 3 GAME are giving you 800MSP for free.

Gotta be worth a look.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

My local Game has always done a midnight launch for CoD. And they usually have some free stuff to give away

Id rather go to game get my epic and reward card points

Source??

Also noticed in Game that if you buy any edition you get the limited edition controller for £29.99 so thats another £10 saved!

[quote user="Mst Sgt Peppa"]

50 odd ranks in 3 days? Your arms must ache from swinging all those smoke grenades :P

[/quote]

Not really. I was sleeping most of the time :). I just put hord on every night. Put it on security and put the difficulty to insane. Then go to the button shut the lasers down. Run to the bit with the lasers are. Then wait lol. As the tickers can't get in due to the lasers so they just kill them selfs. So wile am sleeping am also ranking up.

Lol I hope they do something like that for mw3 cause cods is the only time I venture out for midnight openings

They have a poster in the window of my local store also staff told me about it. Have never even contemplated going out a such a stupid time for a game but this seems like a good deal. However knowing GAME they will charge £45 plus for the game.

50 odd ranks in 3 days? Your arms must ache from swinging all those smoke grenades :P

Mind u its a good ploy to get more people to attend these openings  just by reading this thread its got a few of you people to venture out that normally wouldn't