Titled 'The Horde Command Pack'
Released : November 1st
Cost : 800 Points
- 3 new characters
- Onyx Guard
- Big Rig Dizzy
- 3 new maps
Blood Drive (Gears of War 2 map) The Jacinto Medical Plaza was overwhelmed by evacuated citizens after the government-sanctioned Hammer Strikes, and the ensuing riots quickly turned this safe haven into a dangerous inferno. An abundance of high ground and funneled choke points make this map a returning favorite to Horde.
Rustlung – Once the pride of the Royal Tyran Navy, the foredecks of this decommissioned battleship are now riddled with bullet holes. Any team with the fortitude to hold the exposed central torpedo bay will find that the ship's Loader has been replaced with a battle-ready Silverback mech suit.
Azura – This island resort was once the exclusive domain of Sera's educated elite, but the tranquil water gardens and lush foliage have become a hotly contested combat zone. Dual snipers overlook a powerful explosive weapon, while the defensive central platform may be your last resort of retreat.
- 4 new Horde Fortification upgrades
- Command Center - This new fortification type allows you to call in fire support from snipes, mortar strikes and multiple Hammers of Dawn. That's right, plural, hammers.
- Decoy Upgrade - This is an upgrade that turns your decoy into an Onyx Guard bot that will fight in your defense.
- Sentry Upgrade - This upgrade adds a fire bolt sentry that deals more damage and is super effective against Berserkers. If only there was one to one-shot lambent zerkers.
- Silverback Upgrade - This advancement allows you to upgrade your Silverback exo-suit with devastating rockets and extra levels of repair cost reduction.