gears 3 beast mode online

hi folks 

has anyone else experienced , poor matchmaking , like when you find a game , you go to the connection screen and it says 5 players loading , and when it loads their are only 2-3 players in the game . this is becoming regular on beast mode online ?

are their any other gamers out there experiencing this , or could it have something to do with my connection . my nats open , and my download and upload speeds are above average.so im thinkin it might have something to do with the servers for this game.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Take a look at the Number of players in your region. Depending on the time of day, some game types barley make it in to 3 figures while other modes have thousands of people playing on-line.

That said, Beast and Horde normally seem quite popular.

i'm finding it with every game time. i don't play mp often but i normally load into a game and it says one actual player on each team and then the rest are bots... they normally get to have 3 players on each team but then it drops again.

is any one downloading / uploading / streaming something on the pc while you are playing because I think that will affect it.

I haven't had hardly any problems with connectivity ECT only a very few laggy games every now and then.

also finding bots in a verses game is good = easer kills :D

other then the other xbox nothing is on. last night i couldn't get into a game at all. it just kept searching.