Gears 3 avatar rewards

I've won two avatar items on Gears 3, one for Horde mode and one for completing the game on Hardcore setting, thestats show I have won them but I can't find out where I get them?

I've checked in my avatars on the dashboard and they are not there ad i've looked in the store to download them but can't find them, anyone know how to access them?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

load up the avatar app an where it says change my features.change my style ect there is a tab that says awards click that and the gears awards are in there

I thought I looked there but I will double check, thanks

np.i just double checked on mine to make sure and they are in there

I've got all three, and none of them show up for me either. Probably worth having a look on the epic forums.

I had a look, and it seems like other people have the same issue. No one seems to have posted anything useful about fixing it that I could see.

Don't forget, you have to download the awards as well, which is why they aren't showing up anywhere else, besides the "Awards" tab.

Once downloaded, they will then show up in their rightful places, (i.e. t-shirts, headwear, etc).

I've never had to download an avatar award before? Strange that they aren't showing up though.

I've never had to D/L awards either. they don't show up anywhere but the awards tab where i can then put them on my avatar

Weird, when I unlocked mine and then highlighted them in the awards tab, it asked me to download them.

This has only happened mind on Gears of War 3, all others have been deposited correctly, lol.