Gaming setup

Lets see pics of your gaming setup.   

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

You can`t post pics on this forum any more.

Yup, picture posting isn't around anymore but I can describe my set up instead :)

I have a small bedroom. In the Middle of my room is the bed. This leaves just enough space for me to put my draws at the foot of my bed. My Xbox One is set up on top of those draws and the TV sits next to it (albeit, the TV hangs off the edge of the draws by about half a foot lol). Surprisingly the Kinect works really well too, despite the lack of open space.

Nothing too spectacular there, but what ever works eh? lol.

Now all I need is a leather gaming chair to sit on my bed with :)

[quote user="THEOWENKILLER"] You can`t post pics on this forum any more. [/quote]

That is the thing I have asked to be returned to the forums on the new Forums Feedback Survey.

I suggest that everyone else that wants pics back to do the same. It takes 30 secs to complete.

[quote user="DADDY BENNY"]That is the thing I have asked to be returned to the forums on the new Forums Feedback Survey.[/quote]

Yes,i did too.

[quote user="THEOWENKILLER"] [quote user="DADDY BENNY"]That is the thing I have asked to be returned to the forums on the new Forums Feedback Survey.[/quote]

Yes,i did too. [/quote]

Great minds think alike.

Is anyone else as great as us?

Its HIGHLY doubtful that the ability to post pics will return. Linking to a site where you have uploaded your pics will probably be all that you get.

[quote user="x24hrs2livex"] Linking to a site where you have uploaded your pics will probably be all that you get.[/quote]We already have that.

http://i.imgur.com/4KtCoIz.jpg

[quote user="x24hrs2livex"] Its HIGHLY doubtful that the ability to post pics will return. Linking to a site where you have uploaded your pics will probably be all that you get. [/quote]

Why is it so doubtful? And why was it taken away anyway?

[quote user="DADDY BENNY"]Why is it so doubtful? And why was it taken away anyway?[/quote]

All because of one person that spent the day posting vile pictures and gifs,everyone has to be punished.

I think there maybe more to it than that,    What about pic sizes that forces others to wait or scroll to read a comment.   Simply provide a link to content.....  Issue solved.  

Indeed nobody is as great as you 2,   except for the guy that invents a chair I can sit in bed with    :)       BTW,   Youtube has a few nice  A/V  setups  you can link to..........  Kim Dotcom has an awesome COD setup.............