Gaming Gloves?

I've always wondered what that "stuff" is on my controller, keyboard, or my mouse, then I realized it was dried sweat -__-. I'm considering to get gaming gloves so I wouldn't actually have this issue, it hasn't been happening that often but I'm still thinking about it. Also it does get a little annoying having cold hands when playing, especially when I have my A/C on during the summer. Any thoughts about getting a gaming glove?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Sorry but gross, maybe try washing your hands more often?

Yah it is annoying having that but I do wash my hands often, it's just I sweat when I hold the controller sometimes

I'll admit it. I have the same problem. I just don't understand why some of us sweat so much while gaming.

I think it just happens over time (those black marks on the white controllers).  The fact that the 360's controllers are white doesn't help this.  The controller I use the most is my Halo ODST controller - which is army-green with lazer graphics.  I don't notice the grime on it virtually at all compared to the white ones.

-

Perhaps, next time you're at the Dr., swipe a handfull of surgical gloves(?)  ;)  

Well I have a black controller and I can see the 'grey-ish' marks on them too.

And yes, I do wash my hands.

I'm just wondering what kind of gloves are there for that cause, ones that I should look for perhaps

I have dejavu lol. Pretty sure LostKauz said the same exact thing months ago.

You thought about getting driving gloves? But really gloves would be a detriment to using the controller.

Watching it become gross and dirty is harmful enough lol. I've seen something about a Silicone Controller glove that just covers the controller, but the buttons would still get dirty either way...

This might sound silly to some but as a parent I have used this trick many times. Get a box of baby wipes. They work great for cleaning off most things but they are awesome for the controllers. With the kids that get sticky hands then play games sometimes. I just use them to wipe off the controller. It gets around the buttons real well and the other spots. Keeps them looking pretty new as well.

Those Clorox wipes also work as well as using harder paper that is small enough to fit between the grooves.