Gaming Equipment Advice needed

Just looking for some advice on some kit i need.

Was looking to buy an LED TV - do you have any advice as to which is a decent bet?

Also a decent wireless headset with surround sound if possible. I was looking at the Turtle Beach X41s.

Thanks for any advice you can offer!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Not sure on the TV side of things, but the best wireless headset around are the Astro A40's, they are expensive but apparently worth every penny.

You can't really go wrong with a Samsung, they're awesome. L.G and SONY are also great if you can afford it.

I can't five any advise on headsets as I only have the standard Microsoft one.

Would also say Sony tv's are brillant!! I alos just use the microsoft wireless headset and it works fine.

Samsung FTW!

Forgot about  Hitachi TV models

I have a Sharp LCD and I'm really happy with it!

I only have experience with Samsung and LG in th TV department but both are excellent IMO.

I have a set of X41's and they are probably one of the best gaming hardware purchases I have made, I use them for my 360, PS3 and PC. I never actually game without them now, I still use them even if I am playing single player.

I purchased my X41's from shopto a couple of weeks ago for the bargain price of £86 - they are the best headset Ive had and Ive had a few lol

Samsung and Panasonic TV's are both good!

yep they are and if you look on at the LED tv theme and gamer pics i believe the brand is Samsung