Gaming Backlash watch....

I've decided to make this as a more humerous thread looking into what people expect to see huge backlashes against in the comming future as-well as the media bashing.

After the whole ME *** *** outrage heres a list of games I entirely expect to see huge backlashes from media / parents groups about

Splatterhouse - it hasn't happened yet but little Timmy playing such a gory game ? fine but little Timmy collecting all the photo parts and seeing boobs OMG public outrage in the making right there.

Duke Nukem - from what I've heard nudity and alien violation this is sure to cause a storm soon

MW3 - yes its made it into another thread this time for the enevitable PETA backlash as the "Kill dogs strapped with bombs" bearing in mind PETA had a go at Nintendo for the fact cooking Momma had meat recipies in it, its only a matter of time.

So what games are you expecting to see huge backlashes against

(extra credit for the level of absurdity in the thing you pick up on from the game for their to be a backlash against)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Possibly Skyrim    (what no Team Deathmatch!!! lol)

[quote user="Phill The Power"]

[/quote]

And you can't win by sitting in the corner the whole time waiting for things to come past.

Also the controlls are different to a certain other first person game, people won't like that lol

[quote user="hobblejp"]

[quote user="Phill The Power"]

[/quote]

And you can't win by sitting in the corner the whole time waiting for things to come past.

Also the controlls are different to a certain other first person game, people won't like that lol

[/quote]NO QUICK SCOPE AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!