Gamestop reopens preorders!

Just a friendly heads up guys Gamestop has reopened preorders for a limited time!

This excited me because i had a massive store credit there but only got it after all the preorders had been filled so if you have store credit at Gamestop and want an Xbox One Day One Edition, now is your chance!

Good luck! :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Thanks for letting us know.

Working gamestop tonight.... let the flood gates open.  

You are very welcome @Pat

-

LOLOL Good Luck @Murder

I'm still stupidly hopeful that they've reopened pre-orders because the launch date is being announced very soon

Well also they havent given people a chance to pre-order since all the reversals

Yeah im going to go with Murders explanation @Favious

Will they actually be Day one releases?

I hope people so that people will enjoy this wonderful machine like everyone else on the first day.

[quote user="Rawrmonstar"]

Just a friendly heads up guys Gamestop has reopened preorders for a limited time!

This excited me because i had a massive store credit there but only got it after all the preorders had been filled so if you have store credit at Gamestop and want an Xbox One Day One Edition, now is your chance!

Good luck! :)

[/quote]

Yup, Gamestop called me yesterday around 2pm to let me know they had some available for preorder, I hauled butt getting out there.  I was 2nd in line, thankfully I only live 2 miles away.  The other guys they called which was about 17 lived out in the country and was on the way.  Thank goodness I live in the city, huge crime rate but close to Gamestop haha.

Checked back in an hour after that and all the preorder stock had been claimed at that store. 

Note: Guy above me, yes they are for Day One preorders for launch.  And was guaranteed on the receipt to be available for pickup on launch @ 12:01am, whenever that date actually will be is still up in the air unfortunately.   Though I would advise anyone who is wanting to try and get in on these preorders to confirm it is for the launch day console and not the 12/31/13 shipment like on Amazon.com.

Yup cause of the kinect being bundled people have now cancelled their pre orders. Good Job MS!

[quote user="Favious M"]

I'm still stupidly hopeful that they've reopened pre-orders because the launch date is being announced very soon

[/quote]

When you delay in all but 13 countries until 2014 its usually does not scream early release.

-