Gamestop Midnight Release Info

According to my Gamestop. The way they are doing the midnight release is having everybody pay off their items at which they'll be given a special reciept. When midnight hits they'll allow 15 people in the store at a time and they can just grab their stuff and go. I was going to go a little later than 12 instead of standing in the line all night but she told me that when they did the PS4 midnight launch they were closed and locked up by 1am. If it goes as fast as she says then I'll wait in line but if not I'll go back a little later after midnight.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It went that fast at my store too.  closed by 1

I plan on getting ther after work around 12:30-:45, hopefully I can grab and go, dude told me they were scheduled til 2am but imagine if it gets slow they will close shop earlier.

I hope it does. I live in Philly and I don't trust the area the Gamestops are located in. That's why I've been going to my Gamestop around my old hometown. it's nicer and less shady people around.

We're allowing people to stay inside since it's cold where I'm at. We're going to watch movies and have a popcorn machine. We're also going to have a Fifa and Madden tournament. We'll probably get everyone out of there by 12:30am, but we're going to stay open till 1:00 just in case. We also normally open up at 10am, but instead we're opening up at 8am Friday morning.

what I was told is starting at 6pm on thursday you can come in and finalize the order.....they will put all your stuff in a bag with your name.  on you receipt will have a number and at midnight when they call out that "group" on the reciept you get to go in and pick it up.

Game in the UK are allowing us to go in from Wednesday to pay for pre-order systems and will be given a fast track ticket for the midnight launch

I always wonder if some forum members work at the two gamestops I frequent and never knew, we should wear our gamertag in our chest so we'd know.........lol.  But I'm sure I have annoyed people and vice versa so fights might break out.

I'll be like don't make me go Boyz N the Hood on your ***, LOL!

Yo Def, where you from?

Illinois