Gamestation has cancelled my pre-order! ?

Pre-ordered

COD:MW3 (Hardened Edition)

about 2-3 months ago

Problem is i have just logged into my gamestation account and noticed it has been cancelled ? I got the game for £71.99 as there was a discount code at the time for the game. Never received email or anything telling me they had cancelled it.

Has anyone else had this problem ?

Have contacted Gamestation support to tell them to get it added back to my account with the price of £71.99

so hopefully they will.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

I believe things like this have been happening alot with GAME and Gamestation recently, there was a big problem for people that ordered the LCE of Forza 4 recently.

yeah had a few problems with gamestation in the past only pre-ordered from them as it was the cheapest at the time.

but just noticed asda has it priced for £69.97 and then use discount code KB6B-OOXF-ALBI-UYDF to get down to £62.97

I did that deal aswell, the £62.97

I have lost all respect for the online side of the Game group, since their website revamp they have totally dropped the ball.

I'll only use them instore for deals or if they have an exclusive I want, other than that HMV generally give me much better trade in's and shopto seem to be the place for online now.