GAMESTATION crazy trade in + Trials EVO question.

Ok I've just taken GTA4, Just cause, Viva pinata TiP to Gamestation and traded in them. For some crazy reason I got £40 an as they had nothing I wanted and did'nt really want to put the money of a giftcard incase I wake up tomorrow and they have decided not to honour them I got 4200 Ms points.

So I'm thinking of getting TrialsEVO but I want to know does the online work and is it busy?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yes.Yes.

or this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxQCKz91qEs&feature=related

Lol of course they would have honored them! I think you get an extra £10 trade in value just now for every 3 games you trade in??

And the answer yes the online in Trials works just fine and I have had no issues finding a game. Its really good fun online aswell, good laugh.

I've had a few public matches on Trials and once in a game it worked fine! Sometimes it did seem to take quite a bit of time finding others and on the odd occasion when the game launched it chucked 2 players out for some reason, not tried anymore public matches recently but hopefully it's better now!

Mainly though I just stick to private matches with friends, either joining or hosting myself, never had any issues here, works fine everytime.

Multiplayer is a good laugh i only tried it once with friends and i was laughing so hard. i can't remember the last time i was laugh that much while playing multiplayer

[quote user="The Sea Trout"]

Lol of course they would have honored them! I think you get an extra £10 trade in value just now for every 3 games you trade in??

And the answer yes the online in Trials works just fine and I have had no issues finding a game. Its really good fun online aswell, good laugh.

[/quote]

How quickly we forget, It was only a couple of weeks ago they said they weren't going to honour gift cards/reward cards/or pre-orders with no refund for deposit. Game/Game station are not safe yet so I didn't feel like leaving them holding £40 of mine.

Thats because they were in adminstration. They aren't anymore.

Game Group are safe, for now. They have financial backing and are getting stock from publishers again

-

In the first week of their "safety" they turn the reward schemes and trade in deals back on for both Game Station and GAME, hence the trade in 3 games get an Extra £10 from both and GAME doing their 2 games get "game title" for 99p

[quote user="Ooh im good"]

[quote user="The Sea Trout"]

[/quote]

How quickly we forget, It was only a couple of weeks ago they said they weren't going to honour gift cards/reward cards/or pre-orders with no refund for deposit. Game/Game station are not safe yet so I didn't feel like leaving them holding £40 of mine.

[/quote]

That was because at that point they were in Administration, there not anymore, they have been bought over and for the moment are secure.

Didn't that deal end of the 25th?

[quote user="Naffry"]

Didn't that deal end of the 25th?

[/quote]

Deal has been extended till the 02 May