Gamescom Fake Clapping

Once again  just like when they announced the Xbox One. No one is clapping cos they are all holding laptops and cameras has anyone notice that.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I always find it annoying how people Yell Wooo in the audience over stupid little things. Some people cheer anything haha

I'm surprised no-one shouted 'get in the hole'.

I didn't notice, but now you've mentioned it... I see it in the vid... my little laptop would have been thrown right in the air at the opp' of playing CoD Ghosts...  :)

MASHED POTATOES!! 

Want real clapping watch the PS4 E3 conference.

[quote user="APEX ASSASSlN"]Once again  just like when they announced the Xbox One. No one is clapping cos they are all holding laptops and cameras has anyone notice that.[/quote]So, I've been to GamesCom, and I've been to a couple of press conferences, and I am not a member of the press. In these things, it's normally the bulk of press at the front, and then the rest is members of the marketing teams at the events. In one instance there was an additional room just for extra marketing staff, which had a monitor, speakers of the conference, and a microphone. Guess where that microphone went?

People ARE clapping, but it's normally people associated with the company itself rather than any press. It's unfair to point the finger at just MS, because they are NOT the only ones to do it.

EDIT: Huh, Chrome 29 has stopped breaking the forums for me.

[quote user="Alchemist Don"]

Want real clapping watch the PS4 E3 conference.

[/quote] LOL

They probably have a clapping app on their laptop`s.

[quote user="APEX ASSASSlN"]

has anyone notice that.

[/quote]

No.  I've been playing "Payday 2" and "Saints Row IV".

Damn Don you beat me to it ;-)