games

would anyone love to see an poker game come to xbox one

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Yop,Microsoft might bring a new version of their poker game.

It would be cool if they would use the kinects camera to broadcast your opponents to make it feel like everyone was sitting at the same table, that would give the game a much more social dynamic and would be a pretty cool next gen experience

I can't wait for a new poker game.

Just a warning to you good folks on here, when it does arrive you will be losing your money to me, you have been warned ;-p

The original Full House Poker on 360 was one of my favorite games. I met a lot of good friends playing that game. But I will say without the avatars system that 360 had it will not be the same.

Thats the beauty of kinect,like disc said,that would be pretty cool .

I'm going all in. ;P

@ Lofty

That Sir... Sounds like a slap to the face with a leather glove as a prelude to a challenge...

I see your challenge, and raise you...

[quote user="disc frolf"]

It would be cool if they would use the kinects camera to broadcast your opponents to make it feel like everyone was sitting at the same table, that would give the game a much more social dynamic and would be a pretty cool next gen experience

[/quote]

They already did that with Uno on the 360. It resulted in an absurd amount of people showing their junk to unsuspecting victims.

Where's Tatakai when you need him... he would be able to tell you in great detail the universe of 'UNO'.