Games you're looking forward to...

It 's almost that time of year, and I'm personally looking forward to some awesome games coming up before Christmas.

Forza 4 - Everything shown so far looks amazing - think I'll nvest in the limited edition, which has some cool inclusions

Fifa 12 - Surprise, surprise, but this year's collision engine really looks awesome.

Skyrim - I've loved the Elderscrolls series since Morrowind, and this one looks set to define further the RPG genre again - Loving it!

What are you looking forward to over the next few months?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

GEARS 3 man  the one game i will be playing for the next few months after it is released!  Maybe just maybe.... War hammer 40k, if i can spare some time for it between gears 3 :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

[quote user="Xtramalt"]

Inbetween, I'm still picking up some older titles that I missed when they first came out.  Lots of sales on at the moment.

[/quote]

Very true that, only a fortnight ago I managed to pick up Lost Planet 2 for the PC (but it has GFWL support) for only $10 from MightyApe.  It's amazing how quickly games depreciate in value these days - it only released last year!  One who refrains from purchasing their favourite game on release and waits for sales these days would do very well indeed.

Anyways, on topic, I think I'll pick up one of the rugby games that are being released this year, albeit probably not on release (I'm not really buying into all the Rugby World Cup hype to be honest).  However Rugby 06 was a great game back in the day so I'm definitely interested in a current-gen sequel!

Sorry this didn't help.

There are a lot coming up in just the next three months that I'm interested, let alone the holiday period.

In August on Games for Windows Live there is Age of Empires Online which will be free to play.  I've always loved this series and the beta was great fun.

September brings us Gears of War 3.  I'm looking forward to the conclusion of the story but will probably spend some time with the multiplayer here too, another beta that was a hoot.  Also interested in WarHammer 40K: Space Marine (Kill Team is pretty good and available on arcade now) and I'm also going to grab The Gunstriger.  Keen to see how Twisted Pixel transition from arcade games to a retail title and it'll be a lead in for me for the Kinect titles coming around Xmas.

In October I want Batman: Arkham City (will probably get that on GFWL) and then Forza 4 towards the end of the month.

Inbetween, I'm still picking up some older titles that I missed when they first came out.  Lots of sales on at the moment.

Peace, Love and Games

Sorry this didn't help.

definately combat evolved anniversary!!! should be a good look at 343 and possibly what to come........

Sorry this didn't help.

As for 2011 now I think about it the only game that's really peaked my interest is the Elder Scrolls: Skyrim, which looks fantastic.  But there's also Halo: Anniversary Edition and FIFA 12 which I'll probably end up buying at some stage.

I might look at renting Gears of War 3 simply because the multiplayer doesn't really excite me and I'm only interested in the solo campaign.   Call of Duty and Battlefield 3 aren't really on my radar to be honest.

Also I've got Oblivion & Bioshock for the PC on their way from nzgameshop.com so I guess I'm looking forward to those?!

Sorry this didn't help.