Games won't start

Games have been starting OK. Now when I select the game to open it the games initial image opens up than it crashes and returns home. This happens for any game.

Help!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 18 Applies to:

Try clearing your consoles cache. This can be accomplished by holding the power button on the console for about 10 seconds until the system shuts off. Wait about a minute and turn the console back on. After doing this see if your crashing problems are solved

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

My xbox one will not start Minecraft, bought from the store

Sorry this didn't help.

Does that turn off the console crap actually work for anyone? I have seen more people still having issues than anyone saying that fixed anything.. Of let me guess, someone will now reply that fixed everything for them? lol..

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Jolt Mirage!

If you haven't already, try out the steps above provided by Akame ga KiIl (the verified answer) and see if performing a power cycle will sort things out.

If those steps don't do the trick, please make a new thread (this one is fairly old) and describe what you're experiencing, along with any troubleshooting steps you've already tried. This way we can cater our support specifically to you!

Hey there kolz4ever! Power Cycling is a great troubleshooting step to try out first in most cases when your Xbox One console doesn't play nice. :) By the way, if you happen to have any Xbox Support related questions or need assistance, feel free to make a new thread detailing what you're experiencing! Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.