games that sound great in 5.1

ok ive just got myself a LG blu-ray 5.1 home theatre and was just wondering what games sound good,very impressed with battle field,cod not so much.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 61 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It's an oldie, but Condemned sounds amazing in 5.1... I kept hearing people walking around upstairs and in rooms behind me... spooky!!!!

The halo games sound great too, so do the Left4Dead games (zombie hordes in surround sound are cool).

Skyrim, Batman AA and AC have great audio too.

Easily the best is Dead Space.

Modern warfare 3 & battlefield 3 both sound amazing. To be honest most games sound really good now with 5.1 :)

Best for me is bad company one sounds great on my 7.1 :)

To be fair Battlefield is pretty much the pinnacle of surround sound in a game right now but definitely 2nd Dead Space and I'll add in Bioshock.. just for the atmospheric sound  stage it gives out.

Battlefield 3 has awesome sound design.

Skyrim sounds great.

Arkham City is very good.

Assassins creed is good.

IMO it has to be skyrim. the massive environment can be hard to hear where an enemy is but in 5.1 you can hear the direction where they are coming from. also the difference in weather is amazing, the wind, the air eveything sounds real and can really help to immerse you in an amazing game,

i like the bioshock games in 5.1

Dead Space, Alan Wake, Batman AA, Dead Island, Bayonetta, BF3. There are various games that play a huge focus on sound, while it is very limited to single player games BF3 is an exception.

Battlefield is awesome, Dead Space, Alan Wake are just a few!