Games that remind you of christmas

I was listening to one of the IGN podcasts recently and this came up. It got me thinking and the game I enjoy the most this time of year is Shenmue 1. If I recall correctly it's set about this time of year (though I think it's 1986). It's snowing lightly and there's shovelled snow by the road side. I believe Sega modelled the town on a real place and even used real weather data from way back in game. Does anyone else have a game that reminds them of Christmas?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

There's the Santas Grotto level from the recent Splinter cell, I'm also exactly 0.4 gallons of spilled zombie blood away from completing this weeks Dead Rising 3 challenge and unlocking the reindeer mask for christmas!

Good effort!! I have no chance of achieving that. I'm still learning the game but damn it's good.

"The Saboteur".

Just laughing at the thought of all the kids who got it for Christmas and while the whole family was there put the disc in the drive and started to play.

Should add Minecraft to the list, when your under a snow bio dome. Last year I built my own little xmas wonderland

Arkham Origins and the opening of Mafia 2

Opening of Mafia II, also Bruma/Cloud Ruler Temple from Oblivion(my favorite Elder Scrolls game).

Afterbuner on the C64. Laughing at my dad trying to play it!

Fable:The Lost Chapters. Already played Fable to death but picked up The Lost Chapters one xmas & didn't play anything else.

Grandstand,this ones for the older forum users but got this handheld football game for xmas one year & wouldn't put it down.

Grandstand haha I remember that. Got Astro Wars for christmas '83, man I loved it.

[quote user="Genchy"]

Arkham Origins and the opening of Mafia 2

[/quote]

Yup, these 2.... also the avatar snowball fight indie games :-D