games on demand when will ms learn

is there any games worth getting of there? But when you look at ms pricing structrue why would anyone bother i mean they have launch games gun and condemed on there for 15 when im sure u can get them for less than a fiver. i mean surely ms would better off competing with the games stores and reducing prices as i mean im sure a developer would to be happier to ger a fiver etc to them rather then getting nothing

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Theres two i think, one is Bully and the other is Tales of Vesperia i think its called, theres till quite expensive in shops and seem to be cheaper off GoD but overall, its overpriced.

have a look at PSN the Nre Driver game £57,99  Infamous 2 £57.99  Mass Effect 2 £53.99

MS are not alone on this lol

Rip of big time but there is obviously people stupid enough to pay the prices otherwise they would change there strategy

in asda black ops is still £43   £25 in god

I laughed out loud when i saw how much crisis 2 was on there.

Mexicola is right. It's pricey but some games are cheaper from it than they are in stores. Bully: Scholarship Edition is a good example because it's quite hard to find in some stores. I can't remember seeing it anywhere except for eBay since it was released. Shame, because PS2 copies were quite plentiful.

never had a problem with the price of the games and bought a few already, if you dont want them.... dont buy.

quit whinging.......

There are a few games that are worth the price, Bully, Tales of Vesperia(much cheaper on GoD due to limited print here), NFS Most Wanted and the Spyro/Crash games. The vast majority of them are priced too high though(Halo Reach is a colossal ripoff at £49.99) and I'm fairly sure that games that use the online pass/VIP code system don't have them included so you have to shell out even more for one of those.

ive brought loads of gamaes on demand stuff well wroth it the ones i brought#

Games on demand should be cheaper its pretty common sense because they are not making anything the disk/cover etc...

That alone should be the reason but i gues people are pretty dumb or lazy