Games List Of Safe Games ?

Hi Guys I have not had the chance to update my 360 with latest firmware since December 2010 last year I would like to buy some new games for christmas and make backups because I have kids who destroy disks!
So without flashing to latest FW is there a cut off date or a list of games regular and kinect that will apply the dash update that flashes your FW back to default ? to stay away from ? 
sorry of this has been covered before but I have not had the time to look into it because of work comitments but now christmas is coming I have no choice
Thanks in advance.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

I'm afraid there is way to use "back-up" discs on the Xbox.  The use of them my result in an account ban from Xbox Live and/or a console ban from Xbox Live.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I'm figuring that he does actually have a flashed xbox considering the fact he's using a brand new account.  You'd figure if his last update on the console was Dec. 2010 he'd have some achievements by now.

Sorry this didn't help.

You're coming to the OFFICIAL Microsoft forums to ask which update flashes back stock firmware from MODDED firmware? *facepalm*

Sorry this didn't help.