I am having an issue getting my Games for Windows Wireless Xbox 360 Controller to connect to my 360.
I have taken the following steps to try and tackle the issue:
- Remove the 360 from the TV stand to reduce interference
- Remove everything off the TV stand to reduce interference
- Take batteries out of my other 2 wireless 360 controllers to make sure the slots aren't full
- Try new batteries and battery pack
- Turn 369 off and on
- Used windows wireless dongle
I get the 4 flashing green lights as if all 4 slots are full when they are not. I'm out of ideas, the controller is listed as 360 compatible so I'm unsure where the problem is. My other non Games for Windows 369 controllers work faultlessly.