Games for Gold November - What Games will we get ?

Afro Samurai and Reel Fishin would be great.

But i guess at 1st of November it will be a really disappointing game.

2 Days left and nowhere you can read somethin about the Games for GOld November.

And will MS deliever us Games with vulgar Language again ???

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

That would be the same 2 games you said we were getting last month.Anyway,the games for gold thread is here forums.xbox.com/.../1576826.aspx

your link says nothin new. whats goin on with major nelson ?

No news there too ?

Will we get another Games for free with vulgar language in it ?

[quote user="Jack Fuu"]Afro Samurai and Reel Fishin would be great.[/quote]

Are you seriously starting this again???

You could have bought both of those games for next to nothing by now.

[quote user="Jack Fuu"]2 Days left and nowhere you can read somethin about the Games for GOld November.[/quote]

You could always read the games for gold thread created by the moderator ,on the correct part of the forum.

okay . i know that thread but there are no news to the games for gold.

i just thought some days before there are always the names for those free games.

Major nelson names the games the day before,all you had to do was wait one more day.

okay - now thats new to me that he names the games just 1 day before.

thanks

[quote user="Daft Badger"]

That would be the same 2 games you said we were getting last month.

[/quote]

And the month before that, and in other threads as well, sometimes followed up with "you have to believe and we will get it" or something to that effect.  I've seen this same bit multiple times, and I am pretty sure he is not being serious, it's a bit that just wont take.  I don't buy that he's for real.

-

It's like you know that one guy that tells the same joke over and over even though no one is laughing?

I've got good news and bad news, Jack.  Nov 1st game will be Reel Fishin.  But they're going to patch it full of vulgar language.    :3

Keeping an eye out for the actual games.  So glad they're going to keep the program going.

Still wouldn't be disappointed with Afro Samurai. Especially if that means not getting a Sports title or a COD title. ^_^

[quote user="Th3 Tater"]Especially if that means not getting a Sports title or a COD title[/quote]

If i was to make a guess,i would say it will be a COD game plus one of the forza`s.