Games & Apps screen issue

Hi, since the November update my games & apps screen has been not working properly. When I scroll right, at first it would jump over to the ready to install section, skipping over the majority of my games, forcing me to scroll left to get to the game I wanted to open. Now on top of that it sticks and delays moving either direction, sometimes for several seconds. Also, Rare Replay games I already have installed on an expansion drive are appearing on my ready to install list. I hesitate removing them a) because I fear they will become unplayable and 2) since the update I do not have a remove option with games in that section like I did prior to the update. Any ideas how to correct these issues? I can post a video showing the issues if that would help... Thanks in advance, LG527.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:
Answer

Sorry to hear it.  First off please try holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down.  That should resolve some of the minor scrolling issues.

As for the games in your Ready to Install list, the Xbox One is backwards compatible now and if you purchased them in the past they will show up there.  There is no need to delete the ones you already have installed.

The remove option is not accessible at the moment but hopefully they'll bring it back soon.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.