Gamertag wards gamers away

Hello, so recently I realized that my gamertag isn't exactly normal and seems that it's main purpose is to ward other players away and would like the enforcement team to change my gamertag. I don't make enough money to have spares to buy a change, unfortunately >.<. My curent gamertag which is my first ever, gives off a negative,  almost troll impression. Now that I've looked at it and really thought about it, my gamertag isn't at all friendly or welcoming.  I would chat to other players directly, chat publicly and get completely ignored as though I was invisible to everyone. I'm an average gamer, nothing more nothing less and am pretty sensitive btw and not can't exactly take everything that's being, or in this case, not being thrown at me.  Now, with the mentality of "You can't please everyone" in mind, I conducted an experiment. 

Account A =current negative gamertag  

Account B =new normal friendly gamertag

I would publicly ask for help, ask a question, or just saying a normal comment on A and waited a reasonable amount of time for a response and get absolutely no response 99% of the time. After that I would log in on B and ask the same thing, just of a slight variant and would get a good number of responses. I did this multiple times with the same control and dependent variables, (and changed the independent variable which is the gamertag) got rid of all bias that might be involved and and the results showed that people did not want to associate with A but would be all warm and welcoming to B. It gets really annoying when you are proven right about something like this. Being ignored because of a gamertag. At least I didn't get horrendous hate messages but come on. Again, to reiterate, my current gamertag is a fail as it pushes others instead of just being a normal gamertag. If the enforcement team could private message me about this, I'd appreciate it. 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

The enforcement team doesn't responded to public crys of help, nor do they interact with costumers.

So I am afraid if you wanted any help from them, you wont be getting it.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You only get the option of a free gamertag change when you first start your account.If you want to change it you will need to pay like everyone else.

Even if you were issued a forced name change it would be a random gamertag & you would still have pay to change it to something you want.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.