Gamertag Problems

So, I made my gamertag awhile back when I was around the age of 9 or 10.  I now regret the gamertag that I have chosen, my only problem is that I don't have the money to replace my gamertag.  I get so much hate every single day over my gamertag.  People are always making fun of it and talking crap about me.  There is really nothing I can do about it, which is why I brought it here to the forums.  Anything could really help me out.  Just let me know if anything is possible.

GT : Elijahrox01

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Sorry, but there is nothing anyone on the forums can do. You can change your tag at any time, but you will need to pay for it. If you're getting hate messages on Live, you need to file complaints and block communications with those people.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I understand that, and thats what i always do.  But I just end up into the same lobbys with different people that act the exact same things.

Sorry this didn't help.

You could set communications to friends only that way only people on your friends list can speak to you,send you messages etc.

As Smwutches said,if you want to change your tag then you will have to pay the fee,you will not get a free name change.

Sorry this didn't help.