gamertag issue

i didn't mean to change my name by accident.  I was tooling around with names and my button stuck, while trying to get it unstuck it pressed again and i bought this name by accident.  I am on gamebattles and I have playoffs on the 16th.  I can't change the name on there the rosters are locked.  I don't have an extra 10 dollars to change my name.  Can you change my name back and refund me or flag it as innappropriate.  I called support right after the incident.  case #1155978413.  please help and thankyou

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

No one can flag the tag as innappropriate. Someone could file a complaint on it, but the enforcement team would be the ones to decide if it violates the code of conduct and I don't think they'd find anything wrong with that tag.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I heard that if enough people report your gamertag that you must change him, and that this is free is this correct or is this just a fairytale

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="PuppyPuncher777"]

I heard that if enough people report your gamertag that you must change him, and that this is free is this correct or is this just a fairytale

[/quote]

It's a lie. When you report a gamertag, there are actual people who will investigate it, and if they don't think it is offensive, they won't make you change it.

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="SONIC SCREAM 07"]

[quote user="PuppyPuncher777"]

[/quote]

It's a lie. When you report a gamertag, there are actual people who will investigate it, and if they don't think it is offensive, they won't make you change it.

[/quote]Thx for the info now i know who to believe [:)]

Sorry this didn't help.