Gamertag help

Okay, my username is Exodia64. For some odd reason I'm receiving messages from people just hating on me. I have no idea why and some are referring to my gamertag (which is a yugioh character) and are calling me a f*ggot for still liking yugioh, and it's not just one person. It's multiple people and everyday there are new people messaging me. I don't know if my gamertag showed up in a video or something but it's getting annoying. Is there a way xbox support can just change it for me? I talked on support with a lady and she said my problem was legitimate and that I need to contact the Enforcement Team for a successful name change. So can anybody help?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

If you want a new gamer tag it'll cost you $10 USD.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

What?! She told me literally just to contact the Enforcement Crew and she promised I'll get it done. I'm getting harassed practically.

Sorry this didn't help.

The enforcement team would only give you a forced name change if someone filed a complaint on your account ( they do not read these forums) and if your name violated the code of conduct. Since yours doesn't, they won't give you a change. Also, if they were to give you a change, they would change it to a random gamertag and you would still have to pay to change it to something you want.

Sorry this didn't help.